Is the Restored-Soul event right for you? Watch this video to find out ....
Cat Island, Bahamas
This is an exclusive retreat event.
There are ONLY 4 spaces available.
Once this retreat is filled
you'll be notified when another retreat is scheduled.
Please note; Retreat in this case is not a party,
it's a space to 'retreat' within
to spiritually refuel, recharge, and reconnect.
This is your space to 'just~be' without
judgement, expectations or obligations!
Registration: $775 + food cost + flight
Reserve your spot with $500 deposit by March 15th, 2022
A photo from Jody's stay on Cat Island, 2012
View from the beach to one of the villas,
Cat Island, 2012
- Participant understands they are responsible
- for any travel arrangement to and from the event .
- Also, please plan arrival time to be
- no later than 3:00pm so we can start on time at 4:00pm.
- And return time no earlier than 2:00pm.
We look forward to meeting with you!
The objectives covered at this 4 day retreat, you receive ALL this and more...please view sample itinerary for complete details
* 4 days targeting on how to become an Unstoppable Female Introvert! Relax within total emotional decompressing (please view sample itinerary above for complete details,) then add in spiritual refueling, recharging, and reconnecting, energetically, mentally and emotionally with live group coaching sessions with Q & A time; learning the power of releasing limiting beliefs by focusing on restoring your soul. Value: $1997
* 4 days of finding Mental Health Triggers. Impactful energetic work (please view sample itinerary above for complete details,) learning effective tools on how to give your ego a promotion. That may sound counter-intuitive but it's a powerful way to rewrite your operating system. Coming to this retreat ready to sort through all the obligations you face, then leaving more emotionally organized to face life challenges. We liken this techinque unto an energetic elimination diet; you set everything out then reorgainze what remains necessary; recharging your physical batteries, giving you strength to tap into your Soul energy more often. Value $1597
* 3 days of reconnecting Female Introverts Mental health through yoga and breath work with Kristen, she is an RYS200 certified instructor. Start each morning with peace and clarity. Learn grounding techniques that you can use on a daily basis. Value: $597
* 3 days of boosting mental health to refuel your light source for handling life's daily chaotic moments efficiently and reconnecting you to gain back your spiritual stamina. Value $395
* Bonus re-entry virutal meet-up
* Lifetime access to our private Restored-Soul Facebook group that includes discussions, lessons, and recorded live videos to support life after the retreat. Value: Priceless
Total Value over $4,500
YOU pay only $975
Early bird special CLOSED
People say that 'alone' and 'space' are merely frames of mind. You see pictures of people sitting, meditating in the middle of a busy crowd with some cheesy quote that says peace is always available within. What they don't show is that crowd doesn't have the friends and family who YOU are responsible (at least it feels that way) for. Sometimes 'alone' is an actual physical circumstance. Taking a bath or locking yourself in the bedroom for a short period of time, is the equivalent of coming up for a half breath of air when you're drowning! Being able to step away, phsycially step away from all of the noise is something that truly is the gift I found. Thank you Jody & Kristen for giving me that space to 'just-be' I am forever grateful I found, The Restored-Soul!
H.K - stay-at-home-mom
My mind screamed, "There's no end in sight! It's like there's a tally that I have to justify what I'm doing with my time. If being a mom and cleaning a house is my only 'job,' shouldn't I have more free time to decompress?
I only get so many breaks. I feel like I have to beg, plead, and justify just to get some alone time as it is. I thought, "what if this retreat doesn't give me the rest that I need? What if it doens't 'fix' my problem, then what?" I would have to find another retreat or another space and justify that time as well. The negative talk I kept hearing was, "if the retreat doesn't work, I would be seen as a lost cause and have to work extra hard to explain why I need the additional time and space.
I am so grateful I found, The Restored-Soul! I went in as a mess and came out whole. This is now my yearly retreat!!! Thank you again Jody & Kristen for everything!
B.M. Mom of four
"I started on my self care journey a bout 8 years ago.
I’m so grateful I made myself a priority. Looking back I have realized how my health has improved and e very relationship in my life has improved.
Every one of my children have gone through extremely difficult things that I wouldn’t have been able to help them through, had I not been in a healthy emotional, physical, and mental state.
* Self-care is an absolute must, if you want to maintain healthy relationships.
* Self-care is a must if you want to be a good mother.
* Self -care is a must if you want to have a good relationship with yourself!"
“What Jody and Kristen have to offer is something worth far more than anything money could buy.
At this retreat, they offer genuine healing, and true soul-recharging!
I promise you, if you show up at this event, your life will change tremendously and in immeasurable ways. What they teach are treasures; tools that will forever serve your highest good.”
Meet Jody and Kristen
The Restored-Soul is an exclusive retreat!
Not everyone who wants to attend can. We will never mix an extrovert with an introvert, period!
Therefore, an application is required. It's not required to prove anything, it's a way we confirm the event YOU attend is a safe space.
Once the admin team calls to confirm your event, payment in full is due within 72 hours.
We are Jody & Kristen!
We are emotional fitness leaders by profession and at heart. We are passionate about serving introverts, giving them space to recognize and experience their inner light and individual gifts without judgement, expectations, or obligation to participate.
Throughout our long careers, we have observed two categories of people – introverts and extroverts. There is nothing good or bad with either one. They are just simplified terms used to describe the way we interact with the world around us and how we recharge.
There is a misconception that introverts don’t like people but that’s not always the case. We love developing deep, meaningful relationships with others but are quickly depleted when our interactions are lacking connection. Combine an introverted personality with empathic or intuitive spiritual gifts and you have a formula for accelerated burnout.
While extroverts take comfort in being with people, introverts, on the other hand, seek to find a space free of disruption to restore balance. Introverts are able to be alone without being lonely and need time to ‘just be’ without judgment or chatter.
The problem is that, more often than not, it is hard to find a place like that; where you can ‘just be’ yet still have the opportunity to develop deep connections with those just like you.
Questions or Concerns?
Email us at: email@example.com